On July 13th, theKidney.org merged with Medscape Nephrology. By combining these two online communities, we are able to offer you Nephrology information and clinical resources, plus a greatly expanded selection of articles, breaking news, CME, conference coverage and much more from related specialties such as Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Urology and many others all from one continuously updated, free website Medscape.com.
If you are not already a registered Medscape member, please register today for continued access to free nephrology information and resources now available www.medscape.com/nephrology and discover all that Medscape has to offer including:
...and much more!
- A dedicated Nephrology homepage plus access to 30 other related specialties including internal medicine, critical care, urology, and more.
- Conference Coverage including highlights from the American Society of Nephrology Annual Meeting, the European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplantation Association meeting, and others.
- Free CME — currently available activities in Nephrology include:
- News & Perspectives — collections of resources and CME on a particular topic, disease or condition including Chronic Kidney Disease, Home Dialysis, and others.
- Comprehensive Drug Database including drug-drug interaction checking
- Patient Education Centers - all with printable handouts and patient-appropriate suggested readings
- Full text journal articles, hand-selected by Medscape editors
- Physician-optimized MEDLINE search with free abstracts
- Daily medical news and FDA alerts
- A large collection of opt-in email newsletters and special reports including Nephrology MedPulse, Nephrology Best Evidence and Chronic Kidney Disease Special Report.