On June 30th, jointandbone.org merged with Medscape Rheumatology. By combining these two online communities, we are able to offer you rheumatology information and clinical resources, plus a greatly expanded selection of articles, breaking news, CME, conference coverage and much more from related specialties such as Internal Medicine, Orthopaedics, Womens Health and many others all from one continuously updated, free website Medscape.com.
If you are not already a registered Medscape member, please register today for continued access to free rheumatology information and resources now available at www.medscape.com/rheumatology and discover all that Medscape has to offer including:
...and much more!
- A dedicated Rheumatology homepage plus access to 30 other related specialties including internal medicine, orthopaedics, womens health and more.
- Conference Coverage including ACR, EULAR, Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Pain Medicine and others
- Free CME — currently available activities in Rheumatology include:
- Management of Moderate Chronic Pain in Osteoarthritis
- Corticosteroids Injections for Painful Shoulders
- B-Cell Targeted Therapies: The Future of RA Targeted Management
- Changing the Patterns of Coxibs/NSAIDS Prescribing: Balancing CV and GI Risks
- News & Perspectives — collections of resources and CME on a particular topic, disease or condition including Osteoporosis, Pharmacologic Management of Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spinal Disorders and others
- Comprehensive Drug Database including drug-drug interaction checking
- Patient Education Centers — Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and others - all with printable handouts and patient-appropriate suggested readings
- Full text journal articles, hand-selected by Medscape editors
- Physician-optimized MEDLINE search with free abstracts
- Daily medical news and FDA alerts
- A large collection of opt-in email newsletters and special reports including Rheumatology MedPulse