Which specialist consultations are beneficial to infants with pulmonary interstitial emphysema (PIE)?

Updated: Jun 25, 2019
  • Author: Abhay J Bhatt, MD, MBBS; Chief Editor: Muhammad Aslam, MD  more...
  • Print

All infants with PIE need to be under the care of a neonatologist. In some cases, pediatric pulmonology and pediatric surgery consultations are appropriate.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!