Which specialist consultations are beneficial for patients with Legionella infection?

Updated: Nov 13, 2018
  • Author: Mobeen H Rathore, MD, CPE, FAAP, FIDSA; Chief Editor: Russell W Steele, MD  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • Infectious disease specialist

  • Critical care specialist

  • Pulmonologist

  • Health-department officials: Confirmed cases of Legionnaires disease should be reported to local health-department officials. Legionellosis is a notifiable disease in the United States.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!