Which specialists may need to be consulted for treatment of pediatric HIV infection?

Updated: Mar 05, 2020
  • Author: Delia M Rivera, MD; Chief Editor: Russell W Steele, MD  more...
  • Print

A cardiologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, nephrologist, neurologist, pulmonologist, and mental health specialist should be consulted when necessary.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!