Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with pediatric factor VII deficiency?

Updated: Jun 22, 2021
  • Author: Helge Dirk Hartung, MD; Chief Editor: Hassan M Yaish, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult a hematologist and/or hemostasis specialist for patients who require factor VII replacement therapy.

Genetic counseling and family studies are part of a complete evaluation.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!