Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with pars interarticularis injury?

Updated: Jan 22, 2019
  • Author: Gerard A Malanga, MD; Chief Editor: Craig C Young, MD  more...
  • Print

A consultation with a spine surgeon may be indicated if conservative management is unsuccessful.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!