Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of antithrombin III (ATIII) deficiency?

Updated: Mar 04, 2020
  • Author: James L Harper, MD; Chief Editor: Hassan M Yaish, MD  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • Consult with a hematologist experienced in thrombotic disorders in the event of newly diagnosed antithrombin III deficiency.

  • In North America, the Canadian Children's Thrombophilia Society (1-800-NO-CLOTS) is available for consultation. In the United States and other countries, regional hemophilia treatment centers are available.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!