Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with short stature?

Updated: Jan 06, 2021
  • Author: Sunil Kumar Sinha, MD; Chief Editor: Robert P Hoffman, MD  more...
  • Print

The following consultations are indicated:

  • Consult a pediatric cardiologist, radiologist, and audiologist for patients with Ullrich-Turner syndrome.

  • Consult a psychologist for patients with eating disorders.

  • Perform all GH provocative testing under the supervision of a pediatric endocrinologist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!