What are the options for fertility inducement in the treatment of hypogonadism?

Updated: Apr 03, 2019
  • Author: Maria G Vogiatzi, MD; Chief Editor: George T Griffing, MD  more...
  • Print

Fertility options can be explored in consultation with a reproductive endocrinologist or urologist. Pulsatile LHRH or gonadotropin therapy can induce fertility in individuals with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!