When is transfer indicated in patients with hyperaldosteronism?

Updated: Sep 08, 2020
  • Author: George P Chrousos, MD, FAAP, MACP, MACE, FRCP(London); Chief Editor: Robert P Hoffman, MD  more...
  • Print

Patients receiving medical treatment for hyperaldosteronism must be transferred to a physician with experience managing such cases. This may be an endocrinologist, a cardiologist, or a nephrologist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!