Which specialist consultations are beneficial for patients with pediatric right bundle branch block?

Updated: Jul 26, 2018
  • Author: Glenn T Wetzel, MD, PhD; Chief Editor: Syamasundar Rao Patnana, MD  more...
  • Print

Children with RBBB should be referred to a pediatric cardiologist for careful and complete evaluation. If right bundle branch block is associated with a syndrome, consultation with other appropriate specialists is indicated. Examples include an ophthalmologist for patients with Kearns-Sayre syndrome and a geneticist, an orthopedic surgeon, and a pulmonologist for patients with muscular dystrophy.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!