Which specialist consultations are beneficial for patients with anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery (ALCAPA)?

Updated: Aug 10, 2020
  • Author: Mary C Mancini, MD, PhD, MMM; Chief Editor: Syamasundar Rao Patnana, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult with a pediatric cardiologist and a pediatric cardiothoracic surgeon.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!