Which specialist consultations may be indicated in epistaxis (nosebleed)?

Updated: May 08, 2020
  • Author: Quoc A Nguyen, MD; Chief Editor: Arlen D Meyers, MD, MBA  more...
  • Print

A hematologist may have to be consulted. Consultation with an interventional radiologist may also be appropriate.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!