Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of malignant otitis externa (MEO)?

Updated: Apr 13, 2020
  • Author: Brian Nussenbaum, MD, FACS; Chief Editor: Arlen D Meyers, MD, MBA  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • Consultation with internal medicine specialists is required for the management of diabetes and other comorbidities.

  • Infectious-disease consultants may help with the choice of antibiotics in complicated cases.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!