Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with foot fractures?

Updated: Sep 23, 2018
  • Author: Robert Silbergleit, MD; Chief Editor: Trevor John Mills, MD, MPH  more...
  • Print

Nonemergent referral or urgent consultation with an orthopedic surgeon (or podiatrist if appropriate) is often necessary; which is appropriate depends on the type of fracture.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!