Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with clonidine toxicity?

Updated: May 30, 2020
  • Author: David Riley, MD, MSc, RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RMSK; Chief Editor: Michael A Miller, MD  more...
  • Print

Unless the treating physician has extensive experience with acute poisonings or if significant toxicity manifests, contacting a poison control center for advice and feedback is reasonable. A formal toxicology team may provide valuable input.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!