Which specialist consultations are indicated in the treatment of TMJ syndrome?

Updated: Jun 02, 2020
  • Author: Vivian Tsai, MD, MPH, FACEP; Chief Editor: Herbert S Diamond, MD  more...
  • Print

Provide outpatient follow-up care with ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialist or oral surgeon. However, if intractable pain is present, more urgent consultation is necessary.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!