What further outpatient care is indicated in the treatment of corneal ulcer and ulcerative keratitis?

Updated: Aug 05, 2019
  • Author: Jesse Borke, MD, FACEP, FAAEM; Chief Editor: Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP  more...
  • Print

Most corneal ulcers are managed on an outpatient basis. Consultation with an ophthalmologist from the ED is the best practice whenever a corneal ulcer is identified.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!