Who should provide follow-up care for patients with vestibular neuronitis?

Updated: Jul 16, 2018
  • Author: Keith A Marill, MD; Chief Editor: Gil Z Shlamovitz, MD, FACEP  more...
  • Print

Refer patients for rapid follow-up to their primary care physician, a neurologist, or ear, nose, and throat specialist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!