Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)?

Updated: Nov 08, 2018
  • Author: Steven J Parrillo, DO, FACOEP, FACEP; Chief Editor: Andrew K Chang, MD, MS  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • Consider consultation with an anesthesiologist or other qualified pain management specialist regarding management.

  • Consider consultation with physical medicine personnel regarding rehabilitation.

  • Consider consultation with a hand surgeon.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!