Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with tinea infections?

Updated: Apr 27, 2021
  • Author: Mityanand Ramnarine, MD, FACEP; Chief Editor: Jeter (Jay) Pritchard Taylor, III, MD  more...
  • Print

A dermatologist may be consulted. Outpatient phototherapy protocols have been developed for chronic situations in which oral medications are not tolerated.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!