Which specialist consultations are needed for the management of acute cholangitis?

Updated: Dec 29, 2017
  • Author: Timothy M Scott, DO; Chief Editor: Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP  more...
  • Print

Immediately consult a surgeon and a gastroenterologist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!