Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with atopic dermatitis (AD)?

Updated: Apr 26, 2021
  • Author: Cassandra Bradby, MD; Chief Editor: Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP  more...
  • Print

In cases of uncertain diagnosis or severe atopic dermatitis that is resistant to conventional therapy, patients may be referred to a specialist such as a dermatologist or an allergist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!