Which specialists should be consulted for the treatment of superior vena cava syndrome (SVCS)?

Updated: Mar 26, 2018
  • Author: Todd A Nickloes, DO, FACOS; Chief Editor: Vincent Lopez Rowe, MD  more...
  • Print

Consultations to be considered include the following:

  • Thoracic surgeon
  • Hematologist/oncologist
  • Radiation therapist
  • Interventional radiologist

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!