Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of thromboangiitis obliterans (TAO) (Buerger disease)?

Updated: Jul 27, 2020
  • Author: Naiem Nassiri, MD; Chief Editor: Vincent Lopez Rowe, MD  more...
  • Print

Consultations that may be considered include the following:

  • Rheumatologist
  • Hematologist
  • Vascular surgeon
  • Smoking cessation counselor

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!