Which specialist referrals may be indicated in the treatment of patients with premature ejaculation (PE) be referred?

Updated: Jan 15, 2019
  • Author: Samuel G Deem, DO; Chief Editor: Edward David Kim, MD, FACS  more...
  • Print

Patients with premature ejaculation may be referred to a licensed sex therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, or marital counselor for additional help. Numerous books and articles in the lay press are available at any public library. Many can also find information on the Internet regarding this subject.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!