Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with viral arthritis?

Updated: Nov 12, 2019
  • Author: Rabea Ahmed Khouqeer, MD, FRCPC, FAAAAI; Chief Editor: Herbert S Diamond, MD  more...
  • Print

In general, patients can initially be seen by their family doctors. In patients who do not improve or in whom the treatment response is poor, the following practitioners may be consulted:

  • Rheumatologists
  • Hepatologists (if HBV or HCV infection is considered)
  • Infectious disease specialists
  • Immunologists

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!