Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with nonarticular rheumatism/regional pain syndromes?

Updated: Apr 04, 2018
  • Author: T P Sudha Rao, MD; Chief Editor: Herbert S Diamond, MD  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • Fibromyalgia or multiple bursitis-tendonitis syndrome - Rheumatologist, psychologist, physical therapist, acupuncturist

  • Local bursitis and tendonitis - Rheumatologist, general/orthopedic surgeon, podiatrist, acupuncturist

  • Long-term management of fibromyalgia – Usually, primary care physician

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!