Which specialist consultations may be beneficial in the treatment of Takayasu arteritis?

Updated: Nov 14, 2018
  • Author: Jefferson R Roberts, MD; Chief Editor: Herbert S Diamond, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult with the following specialists as needed:

  • Rheumatologist

  • Cardiologist

  • Vascular surgeon

  • Imaging/interventional radiologist

  • Obstetrician-gynecologist for pregnant patients

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!