Which specialist consultations are needed for the management of hydatidiform mole?

Updated: Feb 16, 2018
  • Author: Lisa E Moore, MD, FACOG; Chief Editor: Warner K Huh, MD  more...
  • Print

A gynecologic oncologist should be consulted if the patient is believed to be at risk for or has developed malignant disease (ie, gestational trophoblastic neoplasia).

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!