Which specialists may be consulted for patients with hypercalcemia?

Updated: Oct 03, 2018
  • Author: Mahendra Agraharkar, MD, MBBS, FACP, FASN; Chief Editor: Vecihi Batuman, MD, FASN  more...
  • Print

Consultation with a surgeon or orthopedist may be required, as indicated.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!