How is trichomoniasis managed in patients allergic to nitroimidazoles?

Updated: Jan 02, 2020
  • Author: Darvin Scott Smith, MD, MSc, DTM&H; Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD  more...
  • Print

Patients allergic to this class of drug should be referred to an allergist for desensitization.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!