When are specialist consultations indicated in Proteus infections?

Updated: Mar 03, 2020
  • Author: Shirin A Mazumder, MD, FIDSA; Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD  more...
  • Print

The discovery of stones requires an evaluation by a physician knowledgeable in the short- and long-term management of stones, typically a urologist or nephrologist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!