Which specialist consultations are needed for the management of Pott disease (tuberculous [TB] spondylitis)?

Updated: Aug 08, 2019
  • Author: Jose A Hidalgo, MD; Chief Editor: John L Brusch, MD, FACP  more...
  • Print

Consultations in Pott disease can include the following:

  • Orthopedic surgeons

  • Neurosurgeons

  • Rehabilitation teams

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!