Which medical personnel may provide consultation to patients with Pasteurella multocida infection?

Updated: Nov 07, 2019
  • Author: Sara L Cross, MD; Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • General surgeon

  • Orthopedic surgeon

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!