When should an otolaryngologist be consulted in the management of human papillomavirus (HPV) infection?

Updated: Feb 20, 2020
  • Author: Peter A Gearhart, MD; Chief Editor: Pranatharthi Haran Chandrasekar, MBBS, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult an otolaryngologist for assistance with management of oropharyngeal papillomas or SCC.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!