When should an urologist be consulted in the management of human papillomavirus (HPV) infection?

Updated: Feb 20, 2020
  • Author: Peter A Gearhart, MD; Chief Editor: Pranatharthi Haran Chandrasekar, MBBS, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult a urologist or a urogynecologist for assistance with surgical management of urethral warts, penile condylomata, SILs, or carcinomas.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!