When should a gynecologic oncologist be consulted in the management of human papillomavirus (HPV) infection?

Updated: Feb 20, 2020
  • Author: Peter A Gearhart, MD; Chief Editor: Pranatharthi Haran Chandrasekar, MBBS, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult a gynecologic oncologist for assistance in management of genital tract SILs and carcinomas, as well as exophytic cervical warts and giant condylomata.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!