Which specialists should be consulted in the management of Enterobacter infections in infants and children?

Updated: Jun 18, 2019
  • Author: Susan L Fraser, MD; Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult neonatologists for neonatal sepsis and, possibly, general pediatricians or pediatric subspecialists (including pediatric infectious disease clinicians and pediatric surgeons).

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!