Which specialist consultations are indicated in the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)?

Updated: Apr 20, 2020
  • Author: Lauren C Pinter-Brown, MD; Chief Editor: Emmanuel C Besa, MD  more...
  • Print

Consultations with a dermatologist, medical oncologist, and/or radiation oncologist may aid clinicians in the management of patients with mycosis fungoides

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!