When should specialists be consulted in the treatment of Campylobacter infections?

Updated: Aug 05, 2019
  • Author: Mahmud H Javid, MBBS; Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD  more...
  • Print

Toxic megacolon or infected aneurysms: [29] Consult a surgeon.

Endovascular C fetus infections: Consult an infectious disease specialist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!