Which specialist should provide long-term monitoring of patients with factor V deficiency?

Updated: Mar 09, 2021
  • Author: Olga Kozyreva, MD; Chief Editor: Perumal Thiagarajan, MD  more...
  • Print

Ideally, a hematologist who has experience in the diagnosis and management of inherited bleeding disorders should monitor individuals with severe factor V deficiency.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!