Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of polycythemia vera (PV)?

Updated: Sep 20, 2021
  • Author: Srikanth Nagalla, MD, MS, FACP; Chief Editor: Sara J Grethlein, MD, FACP  more...
  • Print

Consultation with a hematologist is recommended in cases of polycythemia vera (PV). Long-term follow-up care of these patients and managing complications of the disease and its treatment can be difficult. [20]

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!