Which specialists should be responsible for treating patients with aplastic anemia?

Updated: Jan 29, 2021
  • Author: Sameer Bakhshi, MD; Chief Editor: Emmanuel C Besa, MD  more...
  • Print

Patients with aplastic anemia should be treated by physicians who are experts in the care of immunocompromised patients and in consultation with a hematologist and/or an HCT physician.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!