Which specialist consultations may be indicated in the treatment of deep venous thrombosis (DVT)?

Updated: Jun 05, 2019
  • Author: Kaushal (Kevin) Patel, MD; Chief Editor: Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP  more...
  • Print

Consultations with the following specialists are indicated:

  • Hematologist

  • Vascular surgeon

  • Radiologist

  • Interventional radiologist

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!