Which specialist consultations are needed for the treatment of acalculous cholecystitis?

Updated: Feb 14, 2019
  • Author: Homayoun Shojamanesh, MD; Chief Editor: John Geibel, MD, DSc, MSc, AGAF  more...
  • Print

Consult with the following specialists:

  • Gastroenterologists

  • Surgeons

  • Radiologists

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!