Which specialist consultations are needed for the management of hypoalbuminemia?

Updated: Sep 11, 2020
  • Author: Ruben Peralta, MD, FACS; Chief Editor: Michael R Pinsky, MD, CM, Dr(HC), FCCP, FAPS, MCCM  more...
  • Print

Depending on the clinical situation, multiple consultations may be necessary.

  • Gastroenterologist

  • Intensivist

  • Nephrologist

  • Surgeon

  • Endocrinologist

  • Registered dietitian

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!