Which specialists should be consulted in the diagnosis and management of Brugada syndrome (BrS)?

Updated: Apr 03, 2020
  • Author: Jose M Dizon, MD; Chief Editor: Mikhael F El-Chami, MD  more...
  • Print

A board-certified cardiologist who specializes in cardiac arrhythmic disorders (ie, a clinical electrophysiologist) should evaluate patients with suspected Brugada syndrome. Consultation with a genetic counselor is indicated for genetic screening and counseling of patients and their relatives.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!