Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with holiday heart syndrome (HHS)?

Updated: May 30, 2018
  • Author: Lawrence Rosenthal, MD, PhD, FACC, FHRS; Chief Editor: Jose M Dizon, MD  more...
  • Print

Initial consultation of a local cardiologist is recommended. Eventually, the patient may also require the clinical care of an electrophysiologist (a specialist in the subspecialty of cardiology focused on electrical disease of the heart).

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!